To Report an Outage, please call 1-888-336-3380
Please have the following information available:
- Account Name
- Account Number
- Account Physical Address
- Meter Number
All of this information is available on your bill statement. To be prepared, it is a good idea to keep a copy of your bill statement near your phone in the home. Notify the customer service representative if you have medical equipment that requires electricity.
What do I need to do?
Should I try to help?
- During an outage, never approach downed power lines. Power lines can energize the ground up to 35 feet away. Never drive over downed power lines or try to move them.
- Stay away from standing water near electrical appliances/wires.
- Unplug electrical equipment that may be damaged if a power surge occurs.
- Leave one light on so you know when the power is restored
- Be prepared! Visit www.ready.gov/power-outage for more helpful tips.
What if I have Oxygen?
If you use an oxygen concentrator or other medical equipment that requires electricity, please fill out a Request for Priority Listing to be added to the priority listing. This ensures that during a planned outage, we can contact you so you can be prepared for the outage.
Unfortunately, outages occur due to unplanned causes. This listing may be used during an unplanned outage to check on our members with medical equipment and give them updates on expected outage times. It would be a good idea if medical equipment is relied upon, to have an adequate generator at the home as a means of back-up power.